Add a Google map to your site in minutes
Map List Pro is the easiest way to add a searchable, sortable, filterable list of locations to your site. Map List Pro is perfect for creating Store locators, Office lists, Location overviews, and Contact lists. It’s easy to use, and your staff and customers will love it!
A simple example
Sortable, Searchable, Filterable
Create maps and lists that can be sorted by distance or title, filtered by category, or searched on by location or text.
Easy to use location editor
Create and edit locations easily by searching for them in the editor. Most of the details will be completed automatically using Google’s Places search. Drag and drop the pin or click on the map to move the marker to exactly where you want it. [/one_half] [one_half last=”no”]
Choose from any of the hundreds of pre-installed icons, or copy your own into the pins folder to add more.
Editable and Printable directions
Get directions automatically using your current location, or search for a starting point. Drag the suggested directions to pick a better route, or add waypoints in.
Prefect for maps with large numbers of locations. Clustered markers help make map navigation easier, and also makes the map quicker and more reactive.
Insert a map into any post or page using the shortcode wizard. The wizard guides you through each step letting you pick exactly how you want your map to appear.
Let your users view a location in street view without leaving the page.
You can add additional fields like telephone, opening hours, etc. to the editor with the built in filter hook, and then display them with the display filter hook. Full details on how to do this can be found in the FAQ’s.
Full feature list
- Creates searchable, sortable, filterable lists in seconds.
- Flexible width design – works well in Responsive themes and designs.
- No API keys, no coding, just works out of the box.
- Create categorised locations easily with the simple Location editor.
- Per category markers – set a different marker for each location category from the hundreds built in.
- Custom markers – Add your own markers, or choose one of the hundreds already included.
- Automatically find locations by searching.
- Auto-zooms to show all locations or manually set a starting view.
- Optional in page directions (with print option).
- Built in Street View support.
- Clustered markers for maps with a large numbers of locations
- Sort by distance with Geo Location and location search.
- Search for all locations in range with the advanced search function.
- Add a search form on any page.
- Distances can be shown in KM or Miles (configurable in the settings).
- Use geolocation for directions.
- Multiple maps on a single page.
- Featured images in locations and info windows.
- Manually specify locations using Latitude/Longitude.
- Combo search allows users to search by text and location.
- Map only or list only options.
- Put the map above, to the right, or the left of the list with one easy to set option.
- Easy to use – Just click the Map List Pro button in the editor to set up and insert a list and map.
- Auto updating lists – Lists will automatically update when locations are added.
- Fully customisable – Almost all features can be switched off/on.
- Fully translatable.
- Lots of styles – 25 different looks ready to use.